Making a real difference And what is CARDIFF AVIATION?
A new customer- driven service portfolio.
The capability to supplement traditional MRO services by integrating added value services.
The desire to offer improved pricing, quality and service and a one-stop shop solution.
• Full EASA 145 hangar – based MRO activities
• Aircraft surface finish/painting
• Part 21 design & manufacture
• A CPL/MPL flight training academy
• Available AOC options
• Aircraft part-out services
• Cardiff Aviation is based at St Athan in Wales, UK
• A former RAF maintenance facility with huge UK Government investment
• Now a Cardiff Aviation City development with modern and fully equipped hangars and workshops
• Independent 6,000 foot runway & 24/7 military security
• Only 20 minutes flying time from LHR, LGW and MAN; 3 miles from CWL
• Close to BAMC and Engine specialist sector in Wales
• Initial narrow body capacity includes maintenance (x4 a/c), painting hangar (x2 a/c) & parking for up to 20 narrow bodies
• A privately operated airfield